All windows have their own sizes that can be smaller, larger or the same than the size of the corresponding child pages.
To change the size and position of a main window
1. In the Project panel, select a main window object.
2. In the Properties panel, under Window size in the Properties section :
Select one of following :
3. By default, the window is displayed in the center of the screen. To change it select the checkbox () under Window position in the Properties section. Type the coordinate of the Left /Top window corner (in pixels or in percent of the screen).
To change the size and position of a subwindow
1. Select a subwindow object In the Project panel or on the Artboard .
2. Change the size and position using the Position & size dialog in the Properties section or using object handlers () on the Artboard.